Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy Practitioner Association is a registered body in india. It is a society registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860. The body is controlled by the board of elected office bearers, which included President, Secretary, Treasurer and various co-ordinator to montior various activities of the RPPA. All the founder members of the society shall continue to be life members of the society and will the permanent members of the society.
- Aims & objectives of RPPA is the state governing body with executive members of RPPA always aim to operate with a main motivation of providing extra support and health awarness with fair practice of the physical therapist professions.
- To convince conference , seminars,workshops,camps to organize study circle meetings lectures and to publish literature journals periodical newsletters etc and such other means as RPPA may determine from time to time.
- To organize and provide for Continuing Medical Education(C.M.E) programs for members & general public.
- To promote scientific research and technology in physiotherapy and related area to enhance the status of physiotherapy professions.
- Our mission for the future of of physicaltherapist in India with its strategic plan that enables R.P.P.A to achieve its mission,assisted by its branches and it members R.P.P.A we are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our members students patients & the communities we serve.
- Our mission is to bulid relationship in our communities based on the highest levels of clinical care & performance commit to local market clinical leadership and share accountability to drive our mission.
- Operate within the highest standards of regulatory compliance and integrity not only to meet the requirements of our professions but because each are foundation of our culture.
- Be leaders and innovators in evidence based practice in out patients rehabilitation, orthotics & prosthetics.